1. Box Testing explicitly tests the usefulness of the product and doesn’t pay notice to inside structure.
2. White Box Testing checks the different inside programming and codings that the product is based on. Code inclusion is the principle factor.
3. Unit Testing manages the checking of the modules that the product is broken into and requires point by point information on coding, subsequently typically done by the software engineers.
4. Gradual Integration Testing tests the application ceaselessly to ensure that the different included capacities works impeccably.
5. Incorporation Testing checks the modules when they are coordinated with one another and beneficiary reliance.
6. Utilitarian Testing manages the yield that the product gives because of explicit data sources gave.
7. Framework Testing gives test results to the entire framework at a go as opposed to checking the different modules. It gives an everywhere throughout the outcome for the whole programming framework.
8. Start to finish Testing shows how the product you have created will work in a situation which is same as this present reality.
9. Rational soundness Testing tests the product for its solidness. It stretches the product to as far as possible to show how it would function under tension.
10. Relapse Testing is one of the significant sorts of programming testing which covers the whole programming and shows you the different adjustments which the modules requirement for the product to be without bug.
11. Acknowledgment Testing checks whether the product is sufficient with the necessities of the client or the end client who will thus choose the fame of the product.
12. Burden Testing checks how the product will respond under tension or exorbitant burden. Different measures of burden are added to the framework to check the reaction time under the condition and the usefulness is in this way checked.
13. Stress Testing puts over the top weight on the product, even past as far as possible, and checks the profitability of the product under the furthermore focused on condition.
14. Execution Testing will check the exhibition capacity of the framework under different true conditions that the product may confront once propelled in the market.
15. Ease of use Testing checks the straightforwardness with which another client will have the option to adjust to the product, the ease of use of the interface and the perfection of the stream.
16. Introduce/Uninstall Testing checks the simplicity of establishment of the product and the different redesigns that will be accessible after some time for the product just as the time taken for uninstalling the equivalent.
17. Recuperation Testing checks the time taken for the product to mend up from plausible accidents, disappointments of equipment and different magnamous issues that it could confront once propelled for open use.
18. Security Testing checks the straightforwardness or trouble that the programmers will face to infiltrate the specific programming.
19. Similarity Testing manages the manner in which the product will respond within the sight of different other programming, the equipment of the framework and the different working frameworks that it will run on.
20. Examination Testing tests the product to its past adaptation in order to perceive how much more grounded or feeble it has become after the alterations.
21. Alpha Testing is done in the house by making a virtual or phony condition comprising of end clients to check this present reality experience.
22. Beta Testing is the last testing done by this present reality clients who will utilize the product in future as well.